Former Watertower in octoform steel skeleton construction. Built around 1930. No heating and sanitary facilities available. The tower is 34m in height and consists of 4 segments and provides access to the flat roof.
The top segment forms a steel-reinforced concrete water reservoir of 350 m³. Until around 1990 this reservoir was used to provide water for the construction of the neighbouring concrete projects. The development plan of this project will – when sanitized – be changed to housing or catering industry.
Location: the center of OT Fürstenberg with general stores is about 500m from the location.
Buildable area: around 300 m²
Plot: 2.155 m²